Saturday, May 25, 2013

Our New Bundle!

I have really been slacking on my blogging...between raising 3 girls, being pregnant and then having all 3 girls playing softball or t-ball, life has been alittle CrAzY to say the least!  But I am really going to try harder because I want to learn and grow and share all this CrAzInEsS with all of you! 

On May 5th, our 4th sweet baby girl finally decided to arrive! We are so happy and so blessed to be able to have 4 children.  Zoe Ann was 8lbs 2 oz and is so precious and such an amazing baby. At the moment she is sleeping through most of the night, only waking once to eat, we doubt that will last forever though so we are enjoying it while we have it!


So now that she's been here for 3 weeks...(time sure does fly when your having fun!) I am really going to try and start posting more deals and ideas. Try being the keyword there... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment